During my period of service as a project manager at LASAA, I supervised planning, execution and closing of special projects and operations at the agency.
My responsibilities included:
• Projecting, Planning and coordination of Special Projects and operation in the agency.
• Monitoring project risks and scope creep to identify potential problems and proactively identifying solutions to address them in advance.
• Providing strategic direction during the project implementation stages.
• Human Resource Management: Research and define job descriptions to fill project’s resource needs. —Screen and recommend interview candidates. Integrate new hires into teams and processes.
• Project discovery and planning: Guide work from agency’s needs and idea to goals and delivery.
• Pull together team leaders and staff to research and define new products and budget. Build and delegate work plans, communicating progress to project executives.
• Accountability: Set clear expectations and goals for project teams. Track progress against timeline, milestones and budget, revise as needed
• Acting on client feedback.
• Develop and manage online marketing campaigns for LASAA, effectively driving the brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages.
• Achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential. Continuously monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs.
• Assess social media marketing strategies to determine the rate of return. Identify and tap into new channels to optimize ROI and fuel revenue growth.